Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mirko Friedenhagen <mf...@apache.org> on 2014/11/22 10:44:39 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Maven PMD Plugin version 3.3 take 2

Hello,

the vote has passed with the following results:

+ 1 (binding): Karl-Heinz, Olivier, Kristian and Hervé

+ 1 (non-binding): Mirko

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo this evening (CET)

Regards
Mirko

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Maven PMD Plugin version 3.3 take 2

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Mirko,

distribution area updated and board report updated accordingly.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Posted by Mirko Friedenhagen <mf...@apache.org>.
Hello,