Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Arash Bijanzadeh <ar...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/02 13:20:39 UTC

Custom Authenticator

Hi,
I need to implement my custom authenticator to do some extra comfig i user
session beside the authentication. How can I achive this? Is there a way to
do authentication besides rigid j_check_security?

--
from debian manifesto:
Debian Linux is a brand-new kind of Linux distribution.

Re: Custom Authenticator

Posted by David Smith <dn...@cornell.edu>.
Have You thought about a request filter? All it has to do is watch for
authenticated sessions that are missing some critical session
attributes. Fill in the missing info as needed.

 -David