Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nicolas GERVY <ni...@teamlog.fr> on 2002/08/28 16:43:49 UTC

Greek content

Hi,

I need to realize multilingual web application (French, English, Greek,
....)
I use JSP/Servlet with Tomcat 3.2.3 and I have a JSP per language saved
with the right code-page (ISO-8859-7 for Greek).
But when I run my web application, IE6 doesnt select the good encoding.
I've try on my page the tag :
charset=iso-8859-7">
It doesn't work

I put in my servlet the command :
          response.setContentType("text/html; charset=ISO-8859-7");
It doesn't work

But the Tag meta work's with Orion application server.

Could you tell me how can I make this work with Tomcat ?
Is there some patch ?
Must I upgrade Tomcat ? Then witch version do I need ?

Thanks

Nicolas