Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2006/06/06 15:52:23 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] iPOJO contribution

I think it is time that we close the vote on accepting iPOJO as a new
subproject, the results are:

    * +1 votes - Richard S. Hall, Enrique Rodriguez, Karl Pauls, Rob
      Walker, Trustin Lee, Marcel Offermans, Humberto Cervantes, Alex
      Karasulu, Stefano Lenzi, Timothy Bennett, Matteo Demuru, Francesco
      Furfari
    * 0 votes - Niclas Hedhman
    * -1 votes - none.

All of the paperwork is ready for this, so it should be able to go into
the repo pretty quickly. Thanks to everyone who voted.

-> richard