Posted to websh-dev@tcl.apache.org by Ulrich Schöbel <us...@aladyn.de> on 2004/09/17 13:58:01 UTC

cookiecontext

Hi Ronnie,

the LC_TIME patch works perfectly, but there are still some
loose ends.

'mycontext::save id' is not documented. Why does 'save' need
an id, but 'commit' does not?

Shouldn't the encryption of queries and cookies be independent?
When I configure query encryption to nullencrypt, I _must_
configure the cookie context to -crypt 0, else the cookie cannot
be read. Alternatively the encryption configuration of cookie
contexts should automatically be set to that of query encryption
(or vice versa). I'm not sure, wether the latter is a good solution
and which of them should have precedence.

For debugging purposes I often switch query encryption to
nullencrypt, but I still want my cookies encrypted.

Best regards

Ulrich