Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2014/06/24 09:17:38 UTC

Re: need help using Struts2 - interator

> iteratorkfc.jsp file is in 'web' folder of the project. Its content listed

'web folder' means nothing, you cannot label folder web or js or css
and expect it will be automagically selected as a folder with web
content. It depends on build tool you are using, for Maven it is
src/main/webapp, Eclipse uses WebContent as I can recall

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: need help using Struts2 - interator

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
> I use Netbeans-7.0,  Tomcat 2.2.3,   JDK1.6 for development and use ant-deploy
> Per the perspective of Netbeans, iteratorkfc.jsp  is under 'Web Pages'
> Project IteratorKFC has the following structure:
>
> InteratorKFC
>         Web Pages
>                 META-INF
>                 WEB-INF
>                 iteratorkfc.jsp
>         Source Pages
>         Libraries
>         Configuration Files
>                 Context.xml
>                 Struts.xml
>                 Web.xml
>

> Do you see any issue with location of iteratorkfc.jsp   ?
>
> Error -->  The requested resource (/IteratorKFC/IteratorKFC/iteratorkfc.jsp) is  not available.

Yes, because it's under WebApp root so the path must be
/iteratorkfc.jsp

Regards