Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Gian Merlino <gi...@imply.io> on 2018/04/11 16:11:46 UTC

Re: [druid-dev] Re: consider doing a 0.12.1 release

Hi Marcin,

Do you have a non-cut-off version of this log line? It seems like this log
message would have the cause in it.

  ERROR io.druid.server.coordinator.DruidCoordinator Caught exception,
ignoring so that schedule keeps going.:
{class=io.druid.server.coordinator.DruidCo...

Btw, since we are currently trying to migrate our mailing lists, please
also include dev@druid.apache.org in Druid dev threads (I have added it to
this one).

Gian