Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "ilya.kasnacheev" <il...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/31 08:16:48 UTC

Re: Ignite.NET 2.2 crashes on startup without any information

Hello!

I have just witnessed this problem and was able to fix it by installing MFC
Redistributable 2010.

Apparently jvm.dll depends on msvcr100.dll and it can get misplaced even on
modern Windows as to require reinstall of this component.

Re: Ignite.NET 2.2 crashes on startup without any information

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Hi Ilya,

Yes, this requirement is stated in the documentation in Getting Started [1]
and Troubleshooting [2] sections.

By the way, this is no longer the case since 2.4 onwards.

[1] https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/v2.2/docs/getting-started-2
[2] https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/v2.2/docs/troubleshooting