Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Kenneth Tam <ke...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/05 22:46:48 UTC

Re: xmlbeanscxx proposal (resubmitted)

Although I am not an ASF member, I'm happy to help mentor this
proposal.  I was involved with XMLBeans (Java) and Beehive as they
went through the incubator, and am currently involved in the Tuscany
incubating project, so I'm pretty familiar with the process and
relevant issues.

Posted by David Waite <ma...@akuma.org>.
I'm still interested in mentoring.

David