Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Ayad <ma...@javamark.com> on 2002/11/05 18:02:57 UTC

Re: Dynamic select menu in JSP **sigh**

Not worried.

But something I'm planning for the future should help everyone with API's
jar versions and examples. A little project I'm dreaming up. I'm sure If ask
ask for a show of hand I'll get this project off the ground.

Still I've made progress.

Not sure what's the difference with:

But if I dig I might find out.

Posted by John Owen <jo...@hotmail.com>.
I don't know what <html:optionsCollection> is, but for your purposes, I
would use <html:options> backed by a Collection as I mentioned earlier.

John