Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Cliff Draper <Cl...@Sun.com> on 2001/02/09 02:40:52 UTC

xsl:include inside of a jar file?

Hi,

I'm running Xalan 1.2.1.

I've got a jar file which has some XSLT scripts inside of it.  I want
to be able to include one XSLT script inside of another.  xsl:include
seems to be the logical choice.

Now when I did,
  <xsl:include href="jar:file:/usr/local/ffj/modules/foo.jar!/scripts/bar.xsl"/>

it worked, but a full pathname won't do.  foo.jar is in the
CLASSPATH, so I'm hoping to do something like:
  <xsl:include href="jar:foo.jar!/scripts/bar.xsl"/>
or
  <xsl:include href="jar:!/scripts/bar.xsl"/>

But those don't work.  Any ideas?

thanks,
Cliff Draper    Sun Microsystems, Forte Tools    (510) 869-3462 or x73462
My opinions may or may not reflect those of my employer.
The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a
soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch, and a user with
an idea. --Computer saying