Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Galya Andonova <ga...@activesolutions.bg> on 2005/05/09 08:03:11 UTC

write new preprocessor

Hi all,
Did someone know can I write my own preprocessor for Jakarta - Jmeter - 2.0.3 and use it when testing and how exactly this could happen?

Thanks!

Best wishes:
Galya Andonova

Re: write new preprocessor

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
You can use the existing User Parameters Pre-processor to do this.

See for example:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterFAQ#head-1680863678257fbcb85bd97351860eb0049f19ae

S.

Re: write new preprocessor

Re: write new preprocessor

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: Probabalistic disribution of requests

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
Or, you could use the Throughput Controller, which is made to do exactly
this sort of thing, though it's a little bit complicated to use.  See
the docs at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Throughput_Controller

-Mike

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.