Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vijay Gummadi <vg...@erim.org> on 2000/10/12 00:00:38 UTC

PWS and TOMCAT

Hi,

I am trying to get TOMCAT to work with PWS (Personal Web Server). I followed
every step as specified in the "HowTo" page of "TOMCAT IIS How to" and still
can't get them to talk to each other. I see that there are some discussion
threads related to IIS but I could not find any solutions related to this
topic. Can any of you guide me with this problem or direct me to a resource
where I might find some answers.
Your assistance is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Vijay