Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2006/08/17 14:12:34 UTC

Re: how to call php soap service in java soap client with axis?

Larry-

The publisher of the service needs to publish the WSDL for the service before any client can access it

HTH,

Posted by Larry Lemons <ll...@imcwv.com>.
Yeah.  I replied to the wrong thread.  I was wanting some help with my problem.  I didn't get any responses at all on it.  "Applets--Could not get it working".  Sorry about the confusion.

Thank you,

Larry M. Lemons

(304) 726-4809 Ext. 4505

[...]

	    }
	}

	Hope somebody can help me!
	Thanks
	--jg

	Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>  to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.