Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Amit Sela <am...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/08 20:32:56 UTC

Union of DStream and RDD

Hi all,

I'm looking to union a DStream and RDD into a single stream.
One important note is that the RDD has to be added to the DStream just once.

Ideas ?

Thanks,
Amit

Re: Union of DStream and RDD

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@gmail.com>.
Not specifically, I want to generally be able to union any form of
DStream/RDD. I'm working on Apache Beam's Spark runner so the abstraction
their does not tell between streaming/batch (kinda like Dataset API).
Since I wrote my own InputDStream I will simply stream any "batch source"
instead, because I really don't see a way to union both.

Re: Union of DStream and RDD

Posted by Egor Pahomov <pa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Union of DStream and RDD

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@gmail.com>.