Posted to dev@community.apache.org by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/03/23 09:06:12 UTC

Suggestion of WeChat Public Account of ALC Beijing

Hi,

The Public Account of ALC Beijing has already published some articles
rapidly, that is a great start.

I want talk about how to improve in future.

1. Maybe we can create category to group articles.
2. We may establish a category which introduce all Apache Projects joined
the ALC Beijing. This is a good way to show the landscape to reader.
3. Create a GitHub repo to write the articles before publishing to Public
Account.

Any idea?

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Re: Suggestion of WeChat Public Account of ALC Beijing

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I think we discuss it in today's meeting.
I can do a quick demo show about how to use hugo to host a website.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

Re: [ALC Beijing] Was: Suggestion of WeChat Public Account of ALC Beijing

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I think would be great to have an apache repo for ALC Beijing . And
every new article is a pull request.

Best,
Jincheng

适兕 <li...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月23日周一 下午5:48写道: