Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com> on 2009/12/27 22:11:34 UTC

Artifact Resolution code in 2.x

Is anyone planning on actually doing any bug fixing in the 2.x artifact resolution code?

Lots of this stuff has been fixed in 3.x and I was just going to push any bugs I saw in JIRA to 3.x and validate as fixed and for the ones that aren't schedule them to be fixed.

I don't think at this point anyone really wants to muck around in the 2.x codebase, but if someone wants to then I will leave the issues alone in JIRA.

Thanks,

Jason

Re: Artifact Resolution code in 2.x

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
Lol, I can't imagine anyone diving into the 2.x resolution code again.
Punt them to 3.x

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.