Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/24 08:33:43 UTC

Merging the surefire/failsafe site

Stephen,

You mentioned that you might find the time to merge the
surefire/failsafe sites into one site. I'm wondering if that'd be now ;)

I'm mostly concerned about getting the structure set up correctly and
all the links working and stuff like that.

Since I'm a real wiz at merging *files* I can actually do the content
merge itself for the docs, if you for instance start by
creating the unified site based on the surefire site I can track down
the diffs in the failsafe site. (Insert smug remark about
the power of git here --> <---).

Kristian

Re: Merging the surefire/failsafe site

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.