Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/22 17:05:44 UTC

Zenoh supporting IoTDB as Backend

Hi IoTDB developers,

https://zenoh.io/docs/manual/backends-list/ In the backend there is
currently listed InfluxDB and RocksDB. I was wondering what it would take
to support https://iotdb.apache.org/ or if it can just leverage the
existing InfluxDB Backend
https://github.com/eclipse-zenoh/zenoh-backend-influxdb with a few changes:
https://iotdb.apache.org/UserGuide/Master/API/InfluxDB-Protocol.html so
that IoTdb is also supported. Can someone go into more details? (of course
supporting TsFile output would also be really interesting to see.)

Thanks for giving your perspective and some hints on that feature idea.

BR / otluk

Re: Zenoh supporting IoTDB as Backend

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>.
Hi,