Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Yves Leung-Tack <yv...@laposte.net> on 2004/08/19 21:11:17 UTC

why ant document not available in pdf format

Hi,

   I want to print the manual of ant but it is not availble as a pdf
file or
a one html page format.
It should be nice to have a pdf version.

Does someone have a link where I have the manual in a printable version ?

Thanks a lot

Re: why ant document not available in pdf format

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.
There are others, but one (slightly outdated) one is
actually a sample chapter of Java Development with Ant
(Hatcher/Loughran) at:

http://www.manning-source.com/books/hatcher/hatcher_apxE.pdf

-Matt

--- Yves Leung-Tack <yv...@laposte.net>