Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2019/07/09 11:50:30 UTC

Oak 1.8.15 release plan

Hello team,

I'm planning to cut Oak on Thursday 10th July.

There were some missing backports that fail to have solr start up
properly in OSGi environments. Now they've been backported.

If there are any objections please let me know. Otherwise I will
re-schedule any non-resolved issue for the next iteration.

Thanks
Davide

Re: Oak 1.8.15 release plan

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 09/07/2019 12:56, Julian Reschke wrote:
> Q: is there something that needs to be improved in our OSGi integration
> tests?

Most definitely. @Tommaso did you add any testing cover for this use
case we just backported?

D.

Re: Oak 1.8.15 release plan

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 09.07.2019 13:50, Davide Giannella wrote:
> Hello team,
>
> I'm planning to cut Oak on Thursday 10th July.
>
> There were some missing backports that fail to have solr start up
> properly in OSGi environments. Now they've been backported.
>
> If there are any objections please let me know. Otherwise I will
> re-schedule any non-resolved issue for the next iteration.

+1

Q: is there something that needs to be improved in our OSGi integration
tests?

Best regards, Julian