Posted to users@maven.apache.org by raja bangaru <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/29 08:50:00 UTC

maven multiproject requirements????

HI
i'm goint to start a maven project in Eclipse IDE...

i've 4 projects which share the jar and ear files....

How can i start the application???/

Any guidance from people who have implemented multiprojects with maven???

Help pls

Re: maven multiproject requirements????

Posted by Trent Rosenbaum <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi there,

I have notice another email to the mailing list that is very similar to
yours.  The email is titled

"Creating an ear file"

I put some links on a reply to help getting started.
I was wondering if it is best to join this email and then questions might be
answered in 1 space.

Trent