Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Jake G." <Dj...@yahoo.com> on 2013/04/25 13:20:04 UTC

vcenter 5.1 support

Just wondering if CS 4.0.1 or 4.0.2 will support vcenter and esxi 5.1 in the near future?

I have a perfectly running CS 4.0 environment on vcenter/esxi 5.1 but upgrading to 4.0.1 kills my connecting to vcenter and the hosts.

Yum update does not have the packages for 4.0.2 as well.

Thanks !

RE: vcenter 5.1 support

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Jake,

ACS4.0 and ACS4.1 uses vmware SDK 4.1 - which are backward compatible to vSphere5.0 (and technically should be compatible to vSphere 5.1 - but I have not tested it yet). ACS4.2, will use SDK5.1.

If you have issues with your upgraded ACS4.0.1, please post the logs on paste.cloudstack.org, and perhaps we can find the solution or determine the root cause.

Regards
ilya

Re: vcenter 5.1 support

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Jake, can you make sure and file a bug for that?

--David