Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by John Pederzolli <jp...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/30 01:04:01 UTC

Spring/jaxws integration

This is a simple question, however I am having difficulty finding examples in
the documentation; If I want to inject a Spring bean into a web service
created via the jaxws configuration syntax how would i accomplish that? i.e
in the hello world example below, how would I inject an arbitrary property?

<jaxws:endpoint  id="helloWorld"
  implementor="demo.spring.HelloWorldImpl"
  address="http://localhost/HelloWorld" />

TIA

Re: Spring/jaxws integration

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Thanks for the addition Brice! I've been meaning to expand the configuration
sections and how tos, so I will add this to my list to look into...
- Dan

On 5/29/07, Brice Ruth <bd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dan -
>
> I've added this:
>
> +++
> To provide a bean name instead of a classname as an implementor, simply
> supply the bean-name prepended with "#", e.g. implementor="#myBean".
> +++
>
> to the wiki for setting up a spring bean, shortly after the
> beans.xmlsnippet. Maybe an example of this usage could be checked into
> beans.xml (commented out) so people who are skimming the samples can see
> it.
>
> -Brice
>
> On 5/29/07, Brice Ruth <bd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Instead of making the implementor a classname, provide the id-name of
> the
> > spring bean and prepend "#" ... ie:
> >
> > implementor="#myBean"
> >
> > That should do it.
> >
> > On 5/29/07, John Pederzolli <jp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >

> > > This is a simple question, however I am having difficulty finding
> > > examples in
> > > the documentation; If I want to inject a Spring bean into a web
> service
> > > created via the jaxws configuration syntax how would i accomplish
> that?
> > > i.e
> > > in the hello world example below, how would I inject an arbitrary
> > > property?
> > >
> > > <jaxws:endpoint  id="helloWorld"
> > >   implementor="demo.spring.HelloWorldImpl"
> > >   address=" http://localhost/HelloWorld" />
> > >
> > > TIA
> > >

> > > --
> > >

> > --