Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> on 2012/07/27 16:31:32 UTC

CentOS 6.3?

A couple of folks have asked in IRC and CloudStack forums about CentOS
6.3 - I know it's not "officially" supported with the CloudStack 3.0.2
builds - but is anyone running into problems? Any reason users can't
upgrade to 6.3?

If so, I'll put up a post today about holding back updates on CentOS. If
users don't specifically edit their Yum configuration, a yum update will
simply move them to 6.3.

Best,

Joe
--
Joe Brockmeier
http://dissociatedpress.net/

Re: CentOS 6.3?

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.

On 07/27/2012 04:31 PM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> A couple of folks have asked in IRC and CloudStack forums about CentOS
> 6.3 - I know it's not "officially" supported with the CloudStack 3.0.2
> builds - but is anyone running into problems? Any reason users can't
> upgrade to 6.3?

I think it will. It's Java and this runs on most platforms without issues.

Just make sure you have a database backup and a rollback plan :)

With 4.0 we'll make sure it works under 6.3

Wido