Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/02 04:27:51 UTC

[Rust] DataFusion 8.0.0 release

I would like to propose that we release DataFusion 8.0.0 around two weeks
from now, which would be around 3 months since the 7.0.0 release.

I have created a GitHub issue [1] where we can collaborate and track
subtasks.

Thanks,

Andy.

[1] https://github.com/apache/arrow-datafusion/issues/2392

Re: [Rust] DataFusion 8.0.0 release

Posted by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com>.
I am planning on cutting a release candidate later this week.

I have 2 PRs related to release prep work that I would like to get merged
prior to that:

- https://github.com/apache/arrow-datafusion/pull/2479
- https://github.com/apache/arrow-datafusion/pull/2495

I also have these PRs for new features and bug fixes that I would ideally
like to include in this release:

- https://github.com/apache/arrow-datafusion/pull/2503
- https://github.com/apache/arrow-datafusion/pull/2486

If there are other PRs that should be included in this release please let
me know.

Thanks,

Andy.

Posted by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com>.