Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/21 03:36:25 UTC

maven publication of 1.7

Dear xmlgraphics pmc/batik committers,

As I did for FOP 1.0, I volunteer to publish Batik 1.7 to maven.

I've checked out the 1.7 tag and done a build, and what remains is to
come up with some scheme to come up with the necessary gpg signatures.

A slight complication in your case is the question of maven source and
javadoc artifacts, I would just propose to post the same pair over and
over.

I'll post a patch to bz adding my key to KEYS and supplying whatever
scripting I come up with.

I already have access at Apache infra to publish under the xmlgraphics groupid.

--benson