Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Satheeshkumar ChinnasamyGounderSamiappan <sa...@virtusa.com> on 2008/03/11 12:06:39 UTC

Suggestions for Apache Forrest

Hi Team,

            I'm new to apache forrest and I have learnt to use apache
reading your documentation.

Your site looks simple and great for starters like me.

Suggestion:

When we create a sample project using 'forrest seed-business' it will
generate us a default project.

In that under <sample project>\src\documentation\content\xdocs\ we have
a site.xml file.

The content in this site.xml is auto generated.

There we have following code:

    <bySkill label="Team Skills" href="allBySkill.html" description="The
SampleApacheSite team

members organisaed by skill"/>

Here the word organisaed has spelling mistake. It should be organized.
Kindly correct it and upload

the changes.

Regards,

Satheesh Kumar

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.

Re: Suggestions for Apache Forrest

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 16:36 +0530, Satheeshkumar
ChinnasamyGounderSamiappan wrote:
> Hi Team,
>

>             I’m new to apache forrest and I have learnt to use apache
> reading your documentation.
>
> Your site looks simple and great for starters like me.
>

> Suggestion:
>
> When we create a sample project using 'forrest seed-business' it will
> generate us a default project.
>
> In that under <sample project>\src\documentation\content\xdocs\ we
> have a site.xml file.
>
> The content in this site.xml is auto generated.
>

> There we have following code:
>
>     <bySkill label="Team Skills" href="allBySkill.html"
> description="The SampleApacheSite team
>
> members organisaed by skill"/>
>

> Here the word organisaed has spelling mistake. It should be organized.
> Kindly correct it and upload

Thanks for the report. I fixed that.

salu2