Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/23 22:55:15 UTC

Re: Apache Ignite - data rebalancing doesn't work properly

Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

its_panwar wrote
> I have a cluster of 2 nodes (A & B).
>
> I put 2 data elements in cache from Node A (e.g. I put firstName and
> lastName in cache).
>
> Now I am reading those data elements from cache on Node B. Node B is able
> to read both of elements from cache successfully.
>
> Now we shut down Node A. Node B isn't able to read one of data object from
> cache. I have added a fully working application to reproduce the issue. I
> have also added README.md file in code with exact steps to reproduce the
> issue.
>
> https://github.com/manish-panwar/ignite-data-rebalancing-issue

I responded on this question here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39670307/apache-ignite-data-rebalancing-doesnt-work-properly/39670648#39670648