Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Carl Pelletier <ca...@2be.ca> on 2006/05/11 19:15:46 UTC

TabPanel component

Hi everyone, I got a little question.

I have a page, contact, olding a tabs.

I got 2 tabs, Profile and wife.

On each tab I got a form witch I submit and validate. I use a RenderBlock like
the example on the Tapestry web site to render my tabpanel.

The Tabpanel is a component.

My question is how can I trigger the validation process of the Profil page on
the click off the wife tab?

In the Profil panel, I put a button and when I click it, i validate the form
and everything work fine. But When I click on the tab, I don't know how to
call the listener of the Container page.

Here are some details:

Page Contact
	Old component tabPanel who render the Tabs
	Old Block with the code for each tab. (Profil,Wife) (old a form and a button
to send, save end validate de form)  (Other question : Can i put the block
code in a page? because it's make a pretty long page for each block)

Page Profile:
	Old a form and a listener method who validate the form Profil  and save it to
the database

Page Wife:
	Old a form and a listener method who validate the form Wife  and save it to

It's hard to be clear without code... I hope you understand my problem.

I am verry sorry for the bad english, I'm french...

Thanks for any help

Carl Pelletier