Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> on 2007/11/05 22:33:57 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] fulcrum-crypto-1.0.6 release

Hi folks,

here is the result of the vote for releasing fulcrum-crypto-1.0.6

Binding Votes

+1 Siegfried Goeschl
+1 Scott Eade
+1 Thomas Vandahl

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

RE: TorqueUser loses persistent object during session replication

Posted by Declan Shanaghy <tu...@shanaghy.com>.
Wait a second, scratch that.

The tempStorage, permStorage and lastAccessTime
are all being serialized successfully so my workaround
is valid.

It is the TorqueObject.obj (declared as type
org.apache.torque.om.Persistent)
that is not being serialized correctly.
Its real implementation derives from org.apache.torque.om.BaseObject which
is also serializable.

All the classes in my chain are serializable (otherwise i would see
NotSerializableException
(like i posted on the dev list). Its just that data thats being lost.

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Declan,

RE: TorqueSecurity service classes

Posted by Declan Shanaghy <tu...@shanaghy.com>.
OK thanks,
Im still running off the 2.3.1 release version
so the workaround will suffice for now.

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Declan,