Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2005/12/08 09:10:56 UTC

http proxy

Hello,

My app will be used (in production) behind a SSO server that adds HTTP
headers to incoming requests. I use those headers for user
authentication. For tests, I need to emulate those headers and I'm
looking for a HttpProxy that can be customized to process incoming HTTP
request and add mock HTTP headers.

Do you know any opensource (java) proxy that could help me doing this ?

Re: http proxy

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.
Thanks for the link !

Re: http proxy