Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2015/03/19 13:24:13 UTC

Re: Indebted for driving on toll road #0000436944

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 1:20 PM, E-ZPass Support
<te...@hotelksiezyc.hb.pl> wrote:
> Notice to Appear,
>
> You have a unpaid bill for using toll road.
> Please service your debt in the shortest possible time.
>
> The invoice is attached to this email.
>
> Regards,
> Ted Keith,
> E-ZPass Support.

I'm short on cash, can somebody else pick up the tab on this one?

:-P

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Indebted for driving on toll road #0000436944

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
I = It

;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

RE: Indebted for driving on toll road #0000436944

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.
That and the zip file that was attached had an executable file that was stripped :P

Why ask for money when you just take it out of the end users bank yourself... just click on this friendly statement tool.

-Mark

Re: Indebted for driving on toll road #0000436944

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
I was sent to commits@

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Indebted for driving on toll road #0000436944

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.
Are we passing the hat for contributions?

--
Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/
http://portfolio.cottage14.com
http://annapolisndp.ca

Re: Indebted for driving on toll road #0000436944

Posted by Jeffry Houser <je...@dot-com-it.com>.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur