Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Lars Eilebrecht <la...@apache.org> on 2001/08/20 16:22:31 UTC

[URGENT] Systems Expo 2001 in Munich, Germany

Hi guys,

I got a mail from LinuxNewMedia, they are again sponsoring
a Linuxpark booth for open source projects on the Systems
Expo 2001 in Munich (www.systems.de, 15.-19. October).

The last two years we run an Apache/ASF booth (Martin Kraemer,
Ralf Engelschall, Sascha Schumann and me), therefore they
are asking me now if we would like doing it again this year
(PC for the booth will be provided by LinuxNewMedia).

In order to handle that we need a few people running the
small booth. I briefly discussed this with the other ASF
members a few days ago and currently we have only one
commitment for the show.
The german PHP Verein has also been invited to the show
and we have already agreed to combine both stands.

So, if you would like to help us running the booth
please contact me ASAP.

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht