Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by naciu <na...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/07 05:16:38 UTC

Rest post requests not work with tomee7.1.4 plus and piume and with tomee8.0.8 plume

Hi guys.
I have a problem with some rest post request json using  a jQuery html ui
and with curl.

It  is not working  on tomed7.1.4 plus and plume versione and on tomee8.0.8
Plume.

The only working version is with tomee 8.0.8 Plus.

Please some can help me ?

The  jars for rest  cxf implementation are different from 8.0.8 plus and
plume8.0.8?

Or the jonsonn jars?

Please some of other users  have problems with rest post request json ?

I have deployed the same rest service into 7.1.4 plus a d plume and on tomee
8.0.8 plus and plume.

But only with tomee8.0.8  plus is working

Tank you in advance

Mauro

Re: Rest post requests not work with tomee7.1.4 plus and piume and with tomee8.0.8 plume

Posted by naciu <na...@gmail.com>.
JQuery. But a simile web project with a rest service.
Tra to test the post request sending a json data

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Hi,