Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Alan Chaney <al...@writingshow.com> on 2011/05/09 19:52:45 UTC

Ivy Roundup Cobertura 1.4.X depends upon org.apache.oro which is now retired

Subject says it all.

The link:

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/oro is now inoperative - there is an
archive link at:

http://archive.apache.org/dist/jakarta/oro/

please could some update ivyroundup to reflect that.

I'll separately contact the cobertura list and ask if there is an
alternative.

Thanks

Alan

Re: Ivy Roundup Cobertura 1.4.X depends upon org.apache.oro which is now retired

Posted by Alan Chaney <al...@writingshow.com>.
Thanks Archie

John Lewis of cobertura implied that they are unlikely to change.

Alan

Posted by Archie Cobbs <ar...@dellroad.org>.

--
Archie L. Cobbs