Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/13 11:51:42 UTC

[VOTE][DAEMON][RESULT] Release Maven artifacts for 1.0.5

Thanks to all who voted.

The voting is as follows:

Niall Pemberton +1
Phil Steitz +1
Sebastian Bazley +1
Simone Tripodi +1

All are binding.

There were no other votes.

There being at least 3 binding +1 votes (and no -1 votes) the vote passes.

I will release (promote the staging repo) the code shortly.