Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Stavrinides <P....@albourne.com> on 2009/01/05 15:26:04 UTC

Re: [ANN] ChenilleKit Release 1.0.0

One question... Size is an issue for me, and I also use maven, so do I need to source everything in to use it ?

Thanks,
Peter

--
If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Please visit http://www.albourne.com/email.html for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <P....@albourne.com>.
Sorry my bad, I see you have already implied that!

Thanks,
Peter

--
Joachim Van der Auwera