Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by wib <dd...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/14 13:34:47 UTC

SM 3.2.2 error Found class org.apache.servicemix.common.ServiceUnit, but interface was expected

Here's the error text...
SEVERE: Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'jbi' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/servicemix.xml]:
Invocation of init method failed;
nested exception is java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError:
Found class org.apache.servicemix.common.ServiceUnit, but interface was
expected

I'm using tomcat and servicemix web, sm 3.2.2.  I didin't have all of the
xbean classes so I had to find the xbean-kernel.3.2.jar.

I know there's a ServiceUnit class under
WEB-INF\classes\org\apache\servicemix\web\model but not sure howor if they
are related.

Thanks.

dw