Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/07 20:29:54 UTC

[docs] OS version supported with a Cordova version

I noticed that we don't have anything in the docs regarding a Cordova
version's support for an OS version. For example, Cordova 2.3.0 will
support iOS 5+ only, there is nowhere in the docs that we can reflect this.

I suppose it can be in the Getting Started Guide requirements but perhaps a
new section will be clearer. Objections on adding a new section? I can add
the jira tasks.

Re: [docs] OS version supported with a Cordova version

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
I think a URL to point for "Minimum Requirements" that is separate from the
Getting Started Guide would be valuable, and of course the GS Guide would
just point to it in one of its sections.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
yep

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.