Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Ming Fai <mi...@hongkong.com> on 2001/10/02 05:53:18 UTC

Cocoon Integration

How could Turbine integrate with Cocoon to present content? I read from a
thread in mid-May that someone has suggested to extend the TemplateScreen to
call Cocoon API for content. I think idea is great. How does it work?

I've got an idea that, in order to seperate data and presentation, Cocoon
should be used to provide content while turbine takes care of all the rest
tasks, e.g. session management, security etc. When it is necessary to have
better screen layout control/management, use Jetspeed. How do you think?

Regards,
mingfai