Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/27 18:47:43 UTC

BackendListener.setQueueSize(int queueSize) - should use String instead

BackendListener.setQueueSize(int queueSize) currently uses an int for
the queue size.

Although the value needs to be used as an integer, I think it should
be stored as a String, otherwise it cannot be replaced with a variable
reference. That seems an unnecessary restriction.

We should be very wary of using anything other than String for values
that are stored in JMX files.
There are some exceptions, for example ConstantThroughputTimer uses an
int for the CalcMode.

S.

Re: BackendListener.setQueueSize(int queueSize) - should use String instead

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi sebb,
You're right, feel free to fix it.

Regards