Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/08/16 19:32:09 UTC

On Benoit’s Resignation from the CouchDB PMC

Dear CouchDB Community,

Benoit has resigned from the PMC. We regret that the current situation wasn't working out.

We thank Benoit for his work to date and look forward to his continued contributions as a committer.

We will continue the trademark dialogue in the appropriate forum.

Jan Lehnardt,
PMC Chair

Re: On Benoit’s Resignation from the CouchDB PMC

Posted by Alexander Gabriel <al...@barbalex.ch>.
thanks a lot, Benoit!