Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jake Goulding <go...@vivisimo.com> on 2008/09/23 01:01:16 UTC

[axis2] multiple schemas not supported in one WSDL?

Hey all:

I have a very simple WSDL (attached) that uses 2 schemas to define types. However, when I use wsdl2java, I get warnings saying that the one schema cannot reference the other. What is extra strange is that the WSDL message part references *both* schemas just fine.

The warning that I get is:

[WARN] src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'atypes:input' to a(n) 'element declaration' component.

I am using Axis2 1.4.