Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Telesis Support - Bangalore <te...@infosys.com> on 2002/07/15 14:03:57 UTC

Help on Tomcat 4.0.4 configuration

Hi all,

  Can anyone tell me the steps for tomcat 4.0.4 configuration.
  I have set the JAVA_HOME and CATALINA_HOME and start the tomcat.
  but, for tomcat 3.3.1, i had set classpath in tomcat.bat file..
  I have the doubt about classpath for tomcat 4.0.4. Can u please come with the steps for tomcat 4.0.4 configuration, including web.xml..
 there is also one more web.xml in conf folder, it seems, it is for global things.. little bit confusion.
Till now, i couldn't get any jsp page, even in the examples jsp page not working.
If anyone succeed in the tomcat 4.0.4 configuration, please let me know..

bye,
Murugan