Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2004/05/07 15:00:06 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004VoteLocation Cocoon215TOC AuthFWWithFlow LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments Fri May 7 15:00:06 2004

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004VoteLocation , version: 9 on Thu May  7 12:45:31 2004 by Scherler

- !!Please vote for a how many days you want!
+ !!Please vote for a how many days you want for the meeting!
?                                           ++++++++++++++++

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Cocoon215TOC , version: 57 on Thu May  7 12:28:37 2004 by 137.120.4.218

+ ** [Authentication Framework with flow|http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=AuthFWWithFlow] (should be moved to Apache Wiki)

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=AuthFWWithFlow , version: 5 on Thu May  7 12:59:53 2004 by HelmaVanDerLinden

- 			<!-- above should work, but doesn't because of bug in Cocoon 2.1.4-dev (prerelease), haven't checked since release -->

+ 			<!-- above should work, but doesn't because of bug in Cocoon 2.1.4-dev (prerelease),
+ haven't checked since release -->

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments , version: 10 on Thu May  7 12:49:46 2004 by Scherler

- Jupp, we have to define a date (or a range of dates) and see what the people think. +1 for writing down the main topics! How many days? 1 or 2?
+ Jupp, we have to define a date (or a range of dates) and see what the people think. I think it will depend a wee bit on you, Luis, because you have to ask university when it will be possible. +1 for writing down the main topics! How many days? 1 or 2?