Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/10 23:30:18 UTC

Re: [Resolved][License Issue] Tencent Cloud TSW service violates the Apache 2.0 License when using SkyWalking.

Hi

Thanks for offering. I am going to set this up. Please send a mail to
dev-subscribe@skywalking.apache.org to subscribe to the mail list. the all
following discussion will happen at dev@skywalking.apache.org.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108