Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com> on 2005/01/15 23:47:59 UTC

Moving test out of core?

James:

I'm sorry if I overlooked this in one of your earlier messages, but
I'm not sure I'm so keen on the extraction of the test classes from
the core.  It strikes me that this is going to make it less likely
that the tests get run frequently, which seems bad.

Is anyone else uncomfortable with separating the test classes from
the code they are meant to test?

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com

Re: Moving test out of core?

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Actually, I didn't mean to do that.  It hit me after I did it, but my 5 year
old drug me off the sofa.  I just haven't had a chance to put it back
yet...sorry.

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.