Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by LuisLo <he...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/04 15:05:18 UTC

Problems with activemq-osgi in an environment without internet connection

Hi.

We have encountered a problem in the activemq broker connection when we run
it without an internet connection in karaf (we get the log that you can see
at the end of this message).

The problem occurs in activemq.xml because it cannot get
spring-beans-2.0.xsd

We have verified that it can be solved by modifying
activemq-osgi.jar(5.15.11) as follows:

1. Update in the META-INF/spring.schemas file the value of the xsd that
presents the problems
http\://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd=spring-beans-2.0.xsd

2. Add spring-beans-2.0.dtd and spring-beans-2.0.xsd to the jar.

I hope it helps.

Log:
2020-02-04T15:52:44,175 | WARN  | CM Configuration Updater
(ManagedServiceFactory Update: factoryPid=[org.apache.activemq.server]) |
XmlBeanDefinitionReader          | 174 -
org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-beans - 5.1.9.RELEASE_1 | Ignored XML
validation warning
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: schema_reference.4: Fallo al leer el
documento de esquema
'http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd', porque
1) no se ha encontrado el documento; 2) no se ha podido leer el documento;
3) el elemento raíz del documento no es <xsd:schema>.
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:203)
~[?:1.8.0_31]
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.warning(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:99)
[?:1.8.0_31]
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:433)
[?:1.8.0_31]
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:347)
[?:1.8.0_31]

Re: Problems with activemq-osgi in an environment without internet connection

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

it sounds more like ActiveMQ issue. I will create a Jira and fix there.

Thanks for the report.

Regards
JB

On 04/02/2020 16:05, LuisLo wrote:
> Hi.
>
> We have encountered a problem in the activemq broker connection when we run
> it without an internet connection in karaf (we get the log that you can see
> at the end of this message).
>
> The problem occurs in activemq.xml because it cannot get
> spring-beans-2.0.xsd
>
> We have verified that it can be solved by modifying
> activemq-osgi.jar(5.15.11) as follows:
>
> 1. Update in the META-INF/spring.schemas file the value of the xsd that
> presents the problems
> http\://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd=spring-beans-2.0.xsd
>
> 2. Add spring-beans-2.0.dtd and spring-beans-2.0.xsd to the jar.
>
> I hope it helps.
>

> Log:
> 2020-02-04T15:52:44,175 | WARN  | CM Configuration Updater
> (ManagedServiceFactory Update: factoryPid=[org.apache.activemq.server]) |
> XmlBeanDefinitionReader          | 174 -
> org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-beans - 5.1.9.RELEASE_1 | Ignored XML
> validation warning
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: schema_reference.4: Fallo al leer el
> documento de esquema
> 'http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd', porque
> 1) no se ha encontrado el documento; 2) no se ha podido leer el documento;
> 3) el elemento raíz del documento no es <xsd:schema>.
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:203)
> ~[?:1.8.0_31]
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.warning(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:99)
> [?:1.8.0_31]
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:433)
> [?:1.8.0_31]
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:347)
> [?:1.8.0_31]

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net