Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2006/11/28 02:11:04 UTC

[classlib] build broken on windows because msvcr71.dll is forbidden

I'm trying to build classlib on a win32 box and when I try to do "ant
fetch-depends" I get:

 http://www.dlldump.com/dllfiles/M/MSVCR71.dll

is 403-Forbidden.

Why aren't our builds picking this up?

--
Stefano.

Re: [classlib] build broken on windows because msvcr71.dll is forbidden

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> I'm trying to build classlib on a win32 box and when I try to do "ant
> fetch-depends" I get:
>
>  http://www.dlldump.com/dllfiles/M/MSVCR71.dll
>
> is 403-Forbidden.
>
> Why aren't our builds picking this up?

because they don't dump everything.  Most builds have it.

If you go to that URL with a browser, it will work.  Then you can copy it.

I'm wondering if they started blocking whatever user agent is presented
by ant...

geir

Re: [classlib] build broken on windows because msvcr71.dll is forbidden

Posted by Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Seems that the dlldumpl.com prevent direct connection to files.
I tried open http://www.dlldump.com/dllfiles/M/, it ok and list all
the dlls. But open
http://www.dlldump.com/dllfiles/M/MSVCR71.dll in brower will be
redirected to its home page.